WordPress Care Plans: What are the best monthly website packages for my clients? WordPress Care Plans can save you hundreds of dollars a year. This article is a little different. Instead of focusing on the technical side of WordPress, I'm going to show you the...
Brainstorm Force released a significant update with the Astra Pro 3.9 Theme a few days ago.
New Woocommerce features
Every bit of the Woocommerce features undergoes a major redesign in every aspect.
The shop, product pages, cart, and checkout pages have received significant updates.
- shop page:
- two default skin layouts, grids, and list
- Product page:
- three new image galleries, new ‘Sticky Add-to-Cart’ feature, payment icons and shipping text, product variation displayed as buttons
- Cart page:
- modern new layout, real-time quantity modification, cart sidebars sticky, change the cart button text, OFF-canvas cart
- Checkout page
- modern checkout fresh new look and feel, single or two column layout, skeleton loader instead of the spinning wheel default loader, Accounts validation it checks if the account already exists, two-step checkout
- Thank you page
- A thank you page appears after successful checkout.
- My account page
- modern looking layout
Stripe Payment Gateway
With this plugin, you can provide a seamless checkout experience for your customers using the Astra theme. It was developed together with the CartFlows team.
WooCommerce Cart Abandonment plugin
On the checkout page, the plugin captures customers’ email addresses.
You can use these emails to remind customers to complete their purchases, ask for feedback, or even offer a discount to entice them.
Improved customizer for the Global color palette panel and typography
Three new Starter Templates
Astra also announced a special introductory deal of 25% coupon code ASTRA39 for the annual plan.
Astra surprises after some “lifeless” periods with this update. I think for smaller stores, there is no need to install any other plugins. Astra delivers them all.
Read here the full blog release
My latest Blogs
The maker of the popular WordPress page builder Elementor is now offering Elementor Cloud. It is the combination of hosting a WordPress website and Elementor.
Did you know that WordPress has a plugin that makes adding code snippets a breeze? It’s called the Code Snippets plugin, and it’s the best thing since sliced bread.