Elementor Cloud Review: A new way to Create and Host Your WordPress Sites with Elementor Pro and Built-in Hosting
It has always been your dream to make a website, but you don’t know how. You may already have a website but need a simple drag-and-drop builder. Elementor Cloud can be the perfect solution in either case.
The creator of the popular WordPress page builder Elementor is now offering Elementor Cloud. It combines hosting a WordPress website with the famous Elementor page builder.
Elementor Cloud is a new way to create and host your website. Elementor Cloud includes the Elementor page builder, hosting, security, backups, and updates. It is all in one place, so you can build and manage your website without worrying about anything else.
In February 2023, Eleimentor restructured its Hosting plans. Now you can choose between 4 plans matching the solutions for web creators from beginners to experts. See the prices below in the pricing section.
Why Elementor Cloud
With Elementor cloud, you can get excellent access to high-end website hosting from the Google cloud platform. And you can also secure CDN with Cloudflare. Plus, you can ensure that any WordPress website you create using the Elementor cloud will be safe, reliable, and fast. So, you can go beyond and streamline the website creation process with Elementor Cloud.
Elementor Cloud Feature List
Let’s learn more about Elementor cloud! Stay with us and keep reading!
How Does It Work?
Elementor cloud websites allow you to create slick, fully hosted WordPress sites with Elementor. And within no time, you can design your website with Elementor Pro, and it doesn’t need any extra installation. Also, it’s simple to start your project and quick to end it. You don’t need to panic about privacy, set up, and efficiency. It will let you focus just on what you want to do.
What is included in the subscription: Page Builder Elementor Pro, Daily Backups, Storage, Cloudflare CDN, built on Google Cloud Platform
Here I’ll tell you what. There are lots of perks you can get with the subscription. You can get 100 GB of bandwidth and 20 GB of storage. Plus, it also offers auto backups after every 24 hours. And, for me, 100k monthly visits is a great trait. You’ll also get a free SSL certificate and secure CDN from Cloudflare. Elementor Cloud also includes a free connection to custom domains. Furthermore, you can get all the perks of Elementor Pro.
The Pro license cost is included in the package plan.
Subscription Plans: How Much Does It Cost?
Elementor Cloud has recently launched a new 4-tier pricing plan for their service.
The four tiers of Elementor Cloud are Basic, Business, Grow, and Scale.
The pricing tiers are designed to make it easier for users to select the plan that best meets their needs, allowing them to pay for only what they require.
The plans differ between the included website, storage, bandwidth, and monthly visits. Furthermore, all plans include backup, SSL, CDN, and premium support.
Of course, each tier includes the award-winning Elementor Pro page builder.
A staging environment is now also part of Elementor Cloud, allowing users to create and test pages without affecting the live website.
Each package is backed with the standard Elementor 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re planning to buy Elementor Cloud, please use my affiliate link to purchase it. Absolutely no additional cost for you (I would earn a commission from the seller), but definitely a huge help for me, as your gesture will contribute to covering the costs of maintaining this website and adding more great articles. Thanks in advance for your support!
Who is the hosting service?
It is built on the Google Cloud Platform. And all the top-notch websites use it for its high reliability and security.
Where is the hosting infrastructure located?
They’re hosted on servers in Belgium. The Elementor Cloud handles all server maintenance so that you may concentrate on developing websites.
How many sites can I create on my account?
By February 2023, you will be able to host multiple sites. You can host three websites simultaneously. To do that, you’ll need a Grow plan, at the very least. It is also possible to upgrade to the Scale plan and host up to 10 websites.
What are the support options?
Yes, it does have premium support. You’ll find in-app chat assistance on the Dashboard and WordPress. It’s a big plus that it isn’t accessible when you get Elementor Pro only in the less expensive plans.
Who are Elementor Cloud websites for?
Elementor Cloud websites are for anyone who wants to create a WordPress website. Plus, it’s perfect for those who want to use Elementor Pro and don’t want to worry about hosting, security, backups, and updates.
It’s an attractive package if you are a beginner with WordPress. No need to look for a hosting company first to start. I don’t recommend WordPress.com for beginners, which offers a similar service with hosting, but it is limited.
Are there hidden fees?
No, not at all! The subscription is a set price, and you must pay it yearly. And it offers all the bundles within their plan.
Elementor Cloud: Adding a Custom Domain
You can quickly add a custom domain connection for your cloud website. It is done under the My Elementor dashboard. And here’s how you can do it.
- So firstly, from the dashboard, go to websites and click on the “manage this website” button. It displays on your website’s card; you can open the site details.
- Now, tap on the “add custom domain” in the tab “manage domains.”
- Next, you’ve to sign in to your registrar’s website account.
- And there, you’ve to edit your DNS records by adding the A or CNAME record. I recommend adding the A record. It is easier. Also, please read your registrar’s documentation for locating DNS tools.
- After that, remove the parked domain status. Parked means that once you buy a domain, it’ll appear in the list as parked.
- Next, you’ve to add an ‘A’ record. Directing a domain to point to your elementor cloud website is usual.
- So, the ‘A’ record will assign an URL to your domain as a specific IP address.
- Now, wait for the DNS changes to appear. It’ll normally take 72 hours, but it can happen within a few hours or minutes.
- Next, return to your website dashboard and add your domain name without www, so it’ll be like, e.g., “anothercoolwebsite.com.”
- Then wait for the Elementor Cloud to link your domain.
- And lastly, you can set the custom domain name as primary.
Furthermore, you’ll get an SSL certificate for your website. Elementor Cloud will automatically assign it to your domain name.
And at the end, when your custom domain is ready, you’ll receive an email.
How to Back Up Your WordPress site
Yes, you can back up your website. Just follow these steps, and you are all good to go.
- Firstly, click on the card of your Elementor cloud website so that it can access your details.
- Now, you’ll see a new screen with your website details.
- So, scroll down, and select the backup now tab.
- Tap on the “create new backup” button to start a manual backup of your website.
- Next, you can enter a name for the backup and hit on the “create new backup” button to get started.
Also, the Elementor will automatically back up your site every 24 hours. The automatic backups are listed.
Transfer your website to the Elementor Cloud platform
Elementor offers import and export tools so you can migrate your website quickly. And here is how you can do it.
Exporting the Website
- Firstly, use the export kit functions to export your site easily.
- It’ll save you time in exporting the entire content.
- So, to use this function, activate the export or import option in the settings.
- Once you activate it, you’ll find the options located in the tools.
- Next, you’ve to choose whatever component you like to add to your export file. It can be site settings, pages, headers, etc.
- Then, all your components will automatically be checked for export.
- Click on the export button, which will automatically start exporting with a local zip file.
So, you will now need to switch to the new hosted account.
Importing Content to Elementor Cloud Website
- You’ll now import your packaged export kit from another site with the import kit feature.
- And to use this function, activate the export or import option in the settings.
- Then click on the start import button. And you’ll now see an import kit page.
- So drop your export kit zip file to the given area.
- Now, you can choose whatever items you want to import.
- And it will automatically check all items to import.
- Also, it depends on the file size and how long the process can take, a few minutes or seconds to complete.
And when it’s all done, it directs to your website dashboard. And that’s it; you’ve just migrated your Elementor website to the Elementor cloud.
What is the difference between the Elementor Cloud-hosted environment and the Elementor page builder editor?
An Elementor Cloud website, on the other hand, delivers everything you need in one package. It includes all of the features of Elementor Pro with WordPress installation and hosting. In addition, it offers a hassle-free quick setup that saves time in creating an efficient website.
An Elementor plugin, on the other hand, can only access all of Elementor’s fantastic features. As a result, you’ll need WordPress hosting with an installation to use this plugin.
Elementor Cloud ships with the Hello Theme from Elementor preinstalled, a clean, lean, & fast theme for SEO and enhanced user experiences. You can customize Hello in the way you want with maximum design freedom.
However, you may use Elementor Pro with many other themes. I recommend Kadence, Blocksy, or Astra.
Kadence offers a complete package of top-notch WordPress plugins. The Blocky theme is very solid and robust. Each of Kadence’s and Blocksy’s versions comes with a Free and Pro version. Read my reviews of Kadence and Blocksy themes.
Elementor Cloud Performance / Advanced Caching features
In March 2023, Elementor offers new advanced caching features, allowing you to improve user experience and search ranking with lightning-fast loading time.
Advanced Caching enabled, the latest HTML content and static files (JS, CSS, images, and videos) can be cached and delivered from Cloudflare’s 285+ worldwide locations. In addition, you have complete control over which pages should or should not be cached. For instance, if you want the homepage and product pages to load faster but don’t need blog posts, those pages can simply be excluded from caching.
This feature is easily managed through Elementor users’ WordPress dashboard under Settings > Elementor Hosting where all cache settings can be enabled/ disabled or modified. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to boost your website performance with Advanced Caching!
What Elementor Cloud Means For the Future of Elementor
Elementor Cloud is a fantastic alternative for web agencies who want to concentrate on creating a superior site for their clients. Selecting a hosting firm for the website is less challenging once you’ve determined your options. It makes it much easier for the customer to take possession of the project after it’s finished.
Elementor Cloud will allow Elementor to expand its user base with this comprehensive solution. It will aid in strengthening its market position, mainly because WordPress is adding more and more Gutenberg Block with Full-Site Editing (FSE). FSE can potentially displace page builders like Elementor and Div in the future. I think it is Elementor’s way of staying ahead of the curve.
Elementor Cloud is an exciting development, and I am curious to see how it will evolve.
I think it has the potential to become a one-stop solution for website creation, including hosting, domain registration, email, and more.
Incompatible Plugins with Elementor Cloud
Elementor has a list of plugins currently not working with Elementor Cloud. Here is a list of a few of them.
- Beaver Builder
- Divi Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- Updraft Plus
- WP Reset
- WP Vivid Backup
Visit this page to see the complete and updated list.
What features can you expect in the following months?
- Email Hosting
- Domain purchase
- Kit to Website
Elementor already confirmed these features at a webinar for the product launch to developers in the coming months.
Should you consider Elementor Cloud?
To be honest, it’s something I’d be personally interested in, and I see a market for it. It offers solid hosting and a complete website for just 99 dollars. That’s a pretty good deal. But I would say that this is not an option for you if you’re an affiliate marketer or a blogger. And if you have a business or e-commerce site, it’s a good option for you. And it’ll be worth the money. Simply put, it’s standard web hosting and has the perks of being on Google cloud. So, unlike low-priced hosting, it will likely run much smoother.
Is Elementor Cloud a good deal?
Yes, Elementor Cloud is an excellent deal. You get all the Elementor Pro features, hosting, security, backups, and updates in one place. Plus, it’s built on the reliable and secure Google Cloud Platform with CDN (Content Delivery Network) from Cloudflare.
Elementor Cloud Review: Pros and Cons
- Fast and simple, start building a website
- Elementor Pro included
- WP Hosting on the world-class Google Cloud Platform
- SSL certificate from Cloudflare, not Letsencrypt
- Daily backups
- Staging environment with higher plans
- In-app chat support
- Lock-in, the website is not visible to the public by default.
- Woocommerce ready
- well, pre-configured WordPress dashboard
- Restricted to Elementor page builder only; you cannot test any other page builder.
- It is not compatible with any WordPress themes
- no email hosting, restriction to send 100 emails per day from contact forms
- Plugin limitation, migration, and backup plugins are not compatible.
- The Username admin is pre-configured and cannot be changed
- Performance is not that great
My thoughts: What was the purpose of developing Elementor Cloud?
Elementor Cloud is an exciting development, and I am curious to see how it will evolve. I think it has the potential to become a one-stop solution for website creation, including hosting, domain registration, email, and more. Elementor Cloud offers solid hosting and a complete website for just 99 dollars. That’s a pretty good deal.
Elementor may see the field of page builders as eroding. It’s because WordPress’ block editor is gaining ground in full-site editing. Elementor Cloud is a way to attract new customers, and Elementor is trying to stay ahead of the curve with new revenue streams.
For those who want a quick and simple website to create and utilize, the Elementor Cloud may be worth considering. Premium support with chat support is already outstanding. I’m sure Elementor will add more features in the coming months.
n conclusion, Elementor Cloud Solution is a powerful tool that allows you to create beautiful websites without worrying about coding. With its intuitive drag & drop interface, you can quickly build stunning web pages using nothing more than a mouse.
And because Elementor Cloud is cloud-based, you won’t ever have to worry about service provider costs. Plus, with the new subscription package, you can store all your website files safely and securely, so you never have to worry about losing access to your site.
Elementor Cloud includes the Elementor Pro editor plugin and pre-installed WordPress, which gives you complete control over your website’s look and feel. Elementor Pro offers many features like colors, fonts, images, layouts, theme builder, and more.
Please let me know in the comment section below your thought. Do you consider Elementor Cloud? You can also reach me by email at email@example.com